The McDonald’s Company is the entire world’s biggest chain of burger fast foods restaurants, serving around 6 8 million clients daily in 119 states. Headquartered in America, the organization started in 1940 as a BBQ restaurant run by Richard and Maurice McDonald; in 1948 they re-organized their business-as a burger stand utilizing production line concepts.
McDonald’s predominantly sells burgers, cheeseburgers, chicken, french fried potatoes, breakfast things, soft-drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. In reaction to shifting consumer preferences, the firm has expanded its menu to incorporate fish, salads, wraps, smoothies, and fresh fruit.
Do you love McDonald’s? Or Hate it? I know most of us love it, but how was your most recent visit? I personally enjoyed my double big mac but this blog post isn’t about my experience – it’s for you.
The MCDVoice.com survey allows you to send comments to the McDonald’s company with rest assured that all comments are listened to. McDonald’s value your opinion and as an incentive, you can enter the sweepstakes for a grand prize of $1,000.
To participate you must be atleast 16 years of age, a legal resident of 50 states of USA and have a valid receipt from your most recent purchase. Are you ready?
- Visit the official survey webpage at www.mcdvoice.com
- Locate your receipt and enter the store number, KS, date & time of visit, order number and total amount spent. Click Start to continue.
- Continue to answer all required questions as truthful as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win the $1,000 grand prize.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- mcdvoice com survey
- www mcdvoice com
- mcdvoice com
- mcd voice mcdonalds customer
- MCD Voice Survey
- mcdonalds survey with receipt
- MCD Survey
- www mcdvoice
- McDonalds Customer Survey