This is our guide to correctly filling out the Off Broadway survey. If you recently visited an Off Broadway warehouse shoe store, you can fill out the survey. Thus, you will let OffBroadway know about your experience and help them improve their services and products.
In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide to completing the short questionnaire and how to use your reward.
Off Broadway Shoes – About the Company
The Off Broadway warehouse shoe store is a division of Rack Room Shoes with dozens of locations across the United States. The Shoes Off Broadway brand was purchased by Deichmann Group in January 2002. This lead to an increase in their stores number and their shoes variety. The company is currently headquartered in Charlotte, NC and continues to expand with new locations.
What is the Off Broadway Survey?
The Off Broadway Shoes survey is a “quiz” you can fill out after visiting one of their locations. Although short, the survey’s questions cover most of the aspects that matter when evaluating a store.
What You Will Need
Assuming you already have a device that connects to the internet, all you need is a receipt. If you visited an Off Broadway store but did not purchase anything or lost your receipt, you can still make your opinion heard. Just go to the contact page on their official website mentioned below.
How to Participate in the Off Broadway Survey?
- First, enter the official Off Broadway shoes survey website: www.offbroadwaysurvey.com.
- Then, fill out the date of your visit, the location of the store, and the approximate value of your purchase. Click Next.
- On the second page, rate your overall experience when shopping at the location you mentioned earlier. You will be able to choose a mark between 1 and 10, 1 meaning you were not at all satisfied and 10 suggesting you were completely satisfied with your visit. Motivate your choice in the box below. It is mandatory to fill out this box. Then, click Next.
- Using the same 1-to-10 scale, rate how likely you are to return to and recommend Off Broadway Then, click Next.
- Now, rate the diversity of their product selection using the 1-to-10 scale. Then, click Next.
- Rate how satisfied you were with the size availability in an Off Broadway location and click Next.
- Rate all the other aspects that determined you to choose the mark for your overall experience. This includes personnel attitude, knowledge, and attentiveness, store appearance, cleanliness, and organization, checkout speed, product pricing, return policy, etc. Then, click Next.
- Now, type in your suggestions to improve your future shopping experiences at Off Broadway. You also have the option of disclosing personal information like your age and gender. However, these are not mandatory. On the same page, type in your transaction number. This is a six-digit code located on the lower part of your receipt, highlighted in the example below.
- You will also be asked if you want to enter the Free Shoes for a Year Sweepstakes and the Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse Rewards program. If you choose to do so, you will be asked to fill in some additional contact information.
- Finally, print the coupon or write down the POS code on your receipt to enjoy you discount.
Useful information about the Off Broadway Survey
Off Broadway Shoe Website: www.offbroadwayshoes.com
Off Broadway Shoes Survey Website: www.offbroadwaysurvey.com
The reward for filling out the Off Broadway survey is a $10 Off Broadway coupon. you can also use it for purchases of $79.99 or more. Keep in mind, though, that every coupon has an expiration date. However, you will not be able to combine it with other coupons or used to purchase gift cards. The Shoes Off Broadway coupons are not redeemable for cash and have certain restrictions. Therefore, certain offers and brands are not compatible with these coupons.
Off Broadway Shoes Hours
All Off Broadway stores are open 7 days per week. However, their hours widely vary across states and cities. To find out the exact operating hours of your closest location, please refer to the official website.
Off Broadway Shoes Locations
There are over 75 Off Broadway stores in 23 U.S. states. Major cities where you can find one of their stores include Nashville, Kansas City, Sacramento, Knoxville, Charleston, Columbia, or Aurora. You can use the store locator feature on their official website to find your closest store.
How to Contact Off Broadway Shoes
To get in touch with the company, you can use the Off Broadway Contact page or the customer service phone number 800.248.0881.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- broadway shoes survey
- offbroadwaysurvey com