Shaw’s supermarket was founded in 1860 by George C Shaw. Since the first store opened in Portland, Maine the company has quickly grew to become a popular destination for many and now employing approximately 25,000 associates in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. At your average Shaw’s store you can find including seafood, deli, bakery, meat, fresh produce, beer & wine, pharmacy and more.
If you haven’t already visited a Shaw’s supermarket then why not visit them online at Shaws.com where you can see the full range of products and services on offer including weekly ad, coupon codes and use the online store locator to find a Shaw’s near you.
What is the Shaw’s Listens survey about?
The Shaw’s survey was developed so the company can gain an insight to customer behaviors allowing them to continually improve the products and services on offer. If you have recently visited a Shaw’s store and would like to express your feedback whether it be good or bad then this is perfect for you. Shaw’s values it’s customers opinions and rest assured your survey results will be heard.
For taking a few minutes of your time to complete the survey, you can also enter the Shaw’s sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 gift card to use at any Shaw’s store. (See sweepstakes rules here)
Before you begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet and a valid receipt from your most recent purchase.
- Visit the official Shaw’s Listens survey website at www.shawslistens.com
- Click begin survey and enter the security image to continue
- Enter the code found on your receipt and Click next
- Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win the $100 gift card.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- Shaw Customer Satisfaction Survey
- www shawsurvey com
- www shawssurvey com
- shawssurvey com
- shawsurvey com
- Shaws Listens Survey
- shaws survey
- shaws customer satisfaction survey
- shaws jewelry store survey
- shaws com customer feedback