Sonic Drive-In is an American drive-in restaurant chain based in Oklahoma, founded in 1953 and quickly grew to an estimated 3,500 restaurants serving approximately 3 million customers per day. In 2011, Sonic Drive In was ranked 10th of the top 50 fast casual restaurants in the USA. Many know Sonic Drive-In for it’s use of roller skates and it’s annual top skating carhop event.
On the Sonic Drive-In menu you can find an assortment of fast food including burgers, coneys & hot dogs, chicken, snacks & sides, kid’s meals, breakfast, drinks, frozen food, everyday deals and grilled sandwiches. If you’re not familiar with Sonic Drive-In then why not take a visit to www.SonicDriveIn.com to find out more about the fast food restaurant, and use the online restaurant locator to find a Sonic Drive-In near you.
What do I need to participate?
- You must have a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet
- A receipt from any of Sonic Drive-In restaurants, 14 days valid.
How to participate in the Talk To Sonic Survey?
- Go to the www.TalkToSonic.com website to begin your Sonic Drive-In survey
- Enter the ID found at the bottom of your receipt, and click Start
- Continue to complete required questions, including about the products and services offered and your overall opinion of your experience whilst at Sonic Drive-In.
- Fill in your contact information ensuring this is correct as you will be given a validation code which you can then use to redeem special gifts offered as a thank-you for participating.
If you’ve recently visited one of the many Sonic Drive In restaurants and would like to be rewarded for your honest opinion then Talk To Sonic is a great way to express your thoughts to the company directly. I strongly believe any restaurant which listens to it’s customers is a good one – by participating in the TalkToSonic survey you will be helping Sonic Drive-In’s to improve their customer experience and already great tasting fast-food.
Current average ratings.