The business is involved in creating natural-gas liquids (NGL) and petro-chemicals. It’s directed by Greg D. Garland, chairman and CEO. Phillips 66 is based in Westchase, Houston, TX and has about 13,500 workers world-wide.
So what is the Phillips 66 survey all about?
The Phillips 66 Study, available at www.Gasvisit.com, is an on-line questionnaire created by Phillips 66 to price your satisfaction, in addition to the others, of the products and services Phillips 66 provides. They’ll use this advice which is offered to enhance or assess their feeling, merchandise and customer service. This definitely is an internet survey to help you go if you have period.
Involvement within this study gives a way to you to provide important comments about current experiences in the shop. This information is wanted by the company to understand what functions, but likewise to understand what needs improving. will even have a possibility to enter a contests.
It’s really easy to begin and it shouldn’t take longer than several minutes to complete. Ensure you have a valid receipt from a Phillips 66 store.
- Head over to the survey website at www.gasvisit.com
- Locate the 5 digit zip code of the station you visited, you can find it on the top left of your receipt. Failing this, you can search by brand, state or city. Click start to begin.
- Answer all of the required questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes on completion and be sure to leave your contact details to win Gas card for $750,$500,$250,$100 and Grand Prize of Gas for a Year.
- Enjoy your next visit to a Phillips 66 store.
Current average ratings.