Just about everyone is aware of the Greyhound Bus Lines. If you have taken a trip with them recently, you have a chance to share your feedback and gain a sweepstakes entry as a bonus to potentially win a cash prize. Anyone looking for some guidance to complete the Greyhound survey can find that information and more in the following article.
Greyhound – About the Company
Greyhound Lines is a bus carrier that has served people across the United States since 1914. They have branched off to Canada as well, and they currently serve over 3,800 destinations throughout North America. Greyhound remains to be one of the largest motorcoach operators in the United States.
What is the Greyhound Survey
The Greyhound survey is a feedback opportunity for those who used Greyhound Buses for transportation. You have the chance to share your thoughts and experiences in efforts for them to improve their services. At the same time, they are giving back to their customers by offering everyone who completes the survey an entry for a chance to win a cash prize. Questions are simple and should take no more than 15 minutes.
What You Will Need
When you are planning to take the Greyhound survey, you must keep hold of your ticket number or your confirmation number. It is clear that you have to have made a bus ticket purchase to take part in the survey itself. A good internet connection is necessary as well. However, if you don’t wish to leave feedback and just want to enter the sweepstakes, you can mail-in your entry without buying anything.
How to Participate in the Greyhound Survey
- Mail-in option for sweepstakes: On a 3″ x 5″ card, write your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address. Send it to Greyhound Lines, Inc., Market Research Department, 350 N. Saint Paul St., Dallas, TX 75201.
- Survey option: On your computer, tablet, or smartphone, head to the Greyhound survey website with your ticket or confirmation number on-hand.
- Select your language (English, Spanish, or French), and indicate whether you have finished your trip. Then, input the last six digits of your ticket or confirmation number. The password needed will be given to you on the webpage.
- Once you have begun the Greyhound survey, you will answer some basic questions such as the particular bus service, cities/states where you began/ended your trip, employees, food, etc.
- At the conclusion of the Greyhound survey, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. If so, you must provide further contact information.
Useful Information about the Greyhound Survey
You can visit the official Greyhound website to learn more about the company as a whole, book and manage trips, etc. The Greyhound survey is managed on another webpage. When you complete the Greyhound survey, you will be entered into their sweepstakes for a chance to win the $500 prize.
The hours of operation for Greyhound can differ and change depending on location. In some cases, the bus station hours specifically may be different than the ticketing hours.
- Some locations can be open Mon – Sun, 12 AM – 11:59 PM.
- Other locations have two separate times within the day.
- For instance, they can be open Mon – Fri, 1 AM – 7 PM and 10 PM – 11 PM.
Always check ahead to see the time for your local station before making plans for any trip.
Greyhound runs in over 2,000 locations across the United States. Based in Dallas, Texas, the bus company can be found in more than 20 states. If you are looking for a station nearby, you can use their bus station locator on the website.
How to Contact Greyhound
As there are several teams within Greyhound, the company has linked to each individual one on their contact page so you can get in touch with a specific area of interest.
Current average ratings.