In the following guide, you will find a short, yet detailed walkthrough about the Kings Food Markets survey. This article is meant to answer as many questions as possible about the survey from eligibility requirements, any rewards or deadlines the survey may have, and anything else to help you complete the survey.
Kings Food Markets – About the Company
The Kings Food Markets was first founded back in 1936. They are an upscale food market chain with a focus on finding fresh produce and rare food. The food market chain is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey.
What is the Kings Food Markets Survey
The Kings Food Markets survey is an opportunity for consumers such as yourself to leave your honest opinion about your experience with the food market chain. It is a chance for the store to further improve their services. You’ll answer typical survey questions such as selecting overall satisfaction ratings and leaving general feedback.
What You Will Need
Purchases are not necessary for entry into the sweepstakes. Whether you make a purchase or not, you will have to fill out an online form to complete the Kings Food Markets survey. As such, a stable Internet connection is required. For the purchase entry method, you are also required to have your recent receipt as the receipt has the invitation code on it.
How to Participate in the Kings Food Markets Survey
- Non-purchase method: fill in the required personal contact information such as your name, age, email, etc. You will then be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Purchase method: Have your receipt ready and head over to the survey website. From there, you will enter the lane/POS number, store number, and ticket/transaction number, all that can be found on your receipt.
- On the same page, you will also enter the date of your store visit as well as your age category. Lastly, you will enter the security code and submit the information to begin the survey.
- You will begin by rating statements about your visit such as how you felt about the staff, the layout of the store, etc.
- Afterward, you will be asked to leave further feedback about your shopping experience.
- Once you are completed with the actual Kings Markets Foods survey, you’ll be asked to leave your contact information in order to be entered for the sweepstakes and if you want a Kings Markets Food staff member to contact you.
Useful Information about the Kings Food Markets Survey
For anyone who wants to learn more about the company, they can visit their official website. The Kings Food Markets survey can be taken on a separate website, and the non-purchase form can be found on another site. This sweepstakes is only open to those who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. You must also be 18-years-old or older.
Employees, family members of those employees, or those living in the household of employees are not eligible to participate. During each sweepstakes period, there will be four winners selected. Each of the selected winners will receive a $250 Kings Super Market gift card. There is a limit of one prize per household.
Kings Food Markets Hours
Their hours of operation will differ based on location. For instance, their store in Old Greenwich, CT opens from 7AM – 9PM on Mon – Sat, and from 7AM – 8PM on Sundays. However, in Bedminster, NJ, their store stays open from 7AM – 10PM Mon – Sun. Check with your specific store to learn the exact hours of operation.
Kings Food Markets Locations
You can find Kings Food Markets in three states: Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York. They run over 20 stores across those three states. If you want to find a specific store near you, you can use their store locator.
How to Contact Kings Food Markets
Kings Food Markets can be contacted a few different means whether you wish to make a catering order or just find out more about the company. To mail their corporate office, you can send a letter to 700 Lanidex Plaza, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
By phone, you can reach them at 1-800-325-4647. Online, you can email them at email@example.com. You can also connect with them on two social media sites: Twitter and Facebook.
Current average ratings.