When you want to share your experience with a recent restaurant visit, the best way is through a feedback questionnaire. Montana’s BBQ & Bar is offering you that chance with their survey. For a guideline to taking this survey and to help answer any questions you may have, check out the following article.
Montana’s – About the Company
Montana’s BBQ & Bar, headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, is a Canadian restaurant chain. The restaurant specializes in in-house smoked pork ribs, burgers, and steaks. Originally branded as “Montana’s Cookhouse” in the mid-1990s, the restaurant chain has grown to have 94 locations throughout Canada.
What Is the Montanas Survey
Montana’s Guest Satisfaction Survey is a chance for the restaurant to give back and offer their customers an outlet to share honest feedback. Questions are typical to that of other feedback surveys. You’ll answer a few “yes/no” questions, talk about your order, and rate your satisfaction with a variety of topics.
What You Will Need
In order for you to take the survey from Montana’s, you must have a valid receipt from a recent visit to the restaurant. The code on the receipt will expire 21 days from the date listed, so you must use it quickly. You need to have a basic understanding of either English or French to take the survey as well and be sure to have a stable internet connection.
How to Participate in the Montanas Survey
- With your receipt in-hand, visit the official Montana’s Guest Satisfaction website.
- Select from either English or French.
- Enter the 14-digit access code located on your receipt to begin the survey.
- You will answer basic questions about your visit such as the time of day, who you dined with, how frequented you visited in the last 30 days, etc.
- Additional questions include rating your overall satisfaction, your satisfaction with the value of your meal, your server, and more.
- After you continue through the survey, you will be given the option to sign up with their rewards club.
- In the end, you will receive a validation code for the reward printed on the receipt. You must write this code down on the receipt and bring with you on your next visit.
Useful Information about the Montanas Survey
If you’re interested in learning about the restaurant including their menu, you can check out their official website. To take the Montanas survey, you must visit the Guest Satisfaction website. When you complete the survey, you will receive a validation code that is good for one free appetizer with the purchase of any entrée on your next visit. The reward is only one per table, and can’t be combined with other offers.
Depending on the location, Montana’s can have different hours of operation. For instance, some are open Sun-Thu 11AM-10PM, and Fri-Sat 11 AM-12 AM. Others are open Sun-Thu 11:30 AM-11 PM, and Fri-Sat 11:30 AM-12 AM. It is best to check in with your local restaurant for more information.
You can find a Montana’s restaurant in all Canadian provinces (sans Quebec and the three territories). On their official website is a store locator you can use to find a specific location.
How to Contact Montana’s
Reaching out to Montana’s is simple as you have a handful of means. For one thing, you can call them at two numbers: (GTA) 416-940-5655 or (Toll Free) 1-844-729-7830 during normal business hours. If you want to write out a response/feedback, you can fill out their online contact form. Montana’s can also be reached on the following other websites/social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Current average ratings.