If you have frequented a Peet’s Coffee and Tea location recently, then you have a chance to fill out their guest survey and also gain an entry into their sweepstakes. For those that require assistance or more information about it, you can check out the following article. Below you’ll find details as well a step-by-step guideline for completing the survey.
Peet’s – About the Company
Peet’s Coffee and Tea is a San Francisco Bay Area based retailer and specialty coffee roaster. They were first founded in 1966 in Berkley, California. They offer brewed coffee, freshly roasted beans, espresso beverages, and bottled cold brew.
What Is the Peet’s Survey
The Peet’s survey is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts about the company and for the company to give back to their customers through the form of sweepstakes. You’ll see questions standard of feedback questionnaires such as rating your satisfaction.
What You Will Need
To participate in the Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, all that is required is a stable internet connection and a basic understanding of English. If you want to enter the sweepstakes, you need valid contact information.
How to Participate in the Peet’s Survey
- Go to the official Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey website.
- You will select your type of visit: To-Go, Dine-In, or Drive Thru.
- From there, you will begin the survey by rating your overall satisfaction.
- Answer which types of products you purchased for yourself.
- You will answer follow-up questions depending on the type of items you purchased.
- After, you will rate your satisfaction with a variety of aspects such as the knowledge of the staff, the store’s atmosphere, the accuracy of your order, and more.
- Once you get through those ratings, if you didn’t choose “Highly Satisfied”, you’ll be given the option to explain why.
- When you complete the survey, you’ll answer some classification questions.
- If you want to take part in the survey, you will enter personal information such as your name, number, and email.
Useful Information about the Peet’s Survey
When it comes to eligibility, the sweepstakes survey is open to legal residents of the U.S. including the District of Columbia. You must be 18-years-old or the age of majority to participate. Any employees, their family members, and household members cannot participate. When you enter, you gain an entry to win a Grand Prize $500 Peet’s gift card or a First Prize $100 Peet’s gift card.
Opening and closing hours can vary among the different locations. You can find some operating Mon-Fri 5:30 AM-9 PM, Sat 6 AM-9 PM, Sun 7 AM-7 PM. Some other locations run Mon-Thu 6 AM-9 PM, Fri 6 AM-10 PM, and Sat-Sun 6 AM-8 PM. Remember to look at your local store for exact times.
Peet’s operates well over 100 retail and coffebars throughout the U.S. Their products can also be found in 14,000 grocery stores. To find a Peet’s location near you, you can use the store locator on their website. In addition to that, you can check out a list of their stores.
How to Contact Peet’s
If you are looking to contact Peet’s, you can call them at (800) 999-2132, Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM PT. You can live chat or fill out their contact email form online as well. Alternatively, you can reach them on the following social media/other websites: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Current average ratings.