Piercing Pagoda is one of the company divisions of Zale Corporation. They’re the largest kiosk-based retailer of gold jewelry and they can be found throughout the U.S. Their official website offers a Piercing Pagoda survey if you wish to give feedback on their services.
With more than 940 locations in the country, the retailer sells low-priced merchandise for teens. They also offer jewelry for couples who are about to marry. Zale Corporation was founded by Morris B. Zale. The Russian-born Texan opened his first jewelry store in Wichita in 1924.
Piercing Pagoda is a leading retailer of fine jewelry from where you can buy diamonds and gems, ear piercing, sterling silver, and much more. The reviews they receive from clients are always positive.
Completing the Pagoda Piercing customer satisfaction survey takes under 6 minutes. After you answer the questions from their online questionnaire, you can win a coupon. Visit www.pagodasurvey.com to claim it and buy your favorite products when you’re done.
What is the Pagoda Piercing Survey – www.pagodasurvey.com?
The Piercing Pagoda customer satisfaction survey is meant to rate the retailer’s services. They always appreciate feedback from guest clients. By providing candid answers to the online survey, you’ll help them improve client satisfaction.
What You Will Need
Here are the Piercing Pagoda client experience survey requirements:
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have Internet access on your smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- Have a valid Piercing Pagoda receipt containing your invitation to the survey.
- Set aside 6 minutes of your time to complete the questionnaire.
How to Participate in the Piercing Pagoda Survey – www.pagodasurvey.com
Participating in the survey is easy. You’ll just have to follow these ten steps:
- Visit the survey page pagodasurvey.com
- Keep the most recent Pagoda Piercing receipt in easy reach.
- Click the hyperlink for Spanish under the Start button if you don’t know English. If you do, just follow our next instructions.
- Enter the Time.
- Enter the Associate Number (ASSC).
- Enter the Total spent on the jewelry you recently bought.
- Enter the survey code. It’s written on your receipt.
- Click on Start.
- Answer all the questions that will appear on the screen.
- Submit your contact information. You’ll receive survey invitations and special offers if you do.
Piercing Pagoda Survey www.pagodasurvey.com Usability Score
Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. There’s no mobile page for your smartphone. You can use an alternative, but it will take more than 6 minutes to complete.
PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. The survey can be completed in around 5 minutes.
Tablet usability rating: 2/5. Again, no mobile page for your tablet.
Useful Information about the Piercing Pagoda Survey – pagodasurvey.com
Pagoda Piercing Official Website: https://www.pagoda.com/.
The retailer’s official website has a lot of information on all the products they sell. You will also discover their sweepstakes, find stores in your area, and take a look at prices.
Pagoda Piercing Survey: www.pagodasurvey.com
By clicking the link above, you’ll gain quick access to the satisfaction survey. Make sure your valid Pagoda Piercing receipt is close at hand. Make time – about 6 minutes – to complete the survey.
Pagoda Piercing Locations
Pagoda Piercing have stores all over North America. Go to the Store Locator option on their official site. It will help you find the nearest Pagoda Piercing.
Pagoda Piercing Hours of Operation
If you want to find out when a store is open, your best option is to use the Store Locator. After you find the nearest shop, you’ll see its hours of operation.
How to Contact Pagoda Piercing
The retailer is available 24/7 online. You can also contact them by phone or through their social media accounts. Here’s a useful list of options.
- Contact Pagoda Piercing by Phone
The number you can call them at is 1-800-866-9700.
- Contact Pagoda Piercing online
Here’s an online link you can use for questions of any kind: https://www.pagoda.com/helpdesk
- Contact Piercing Pagoda through Social Media
Pagoda Piercing: Facebook.
Pagoda Piercing: Pinterest.
Pagoda Piercing: YouTube.
Pagoda Piercing: Twitter.
Pagoda Piercing: Instagram.
We hope today’s report is useful. You will now be able to complete the Pagoda Piercing survey – www.pagodasurvey.com. Allow 6 minutes for it and you’ll be ready to claim a coupon!
Current average ratings.