Founded in 1967, Quest Diagnostics is one of the largest corporations that provides clinical laboratory services in the United States. Initially, it was part of the Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, but in 1997 it became an independent corporation under the name of Quest. The company doesn’t operate only in the United States. It also owns operations and facilities in Mexico, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Puerto Rick, and India. So, this Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey will let you know all the information to complete the survey. With your feedback, they can improve their service.
Interestingly enough, it is one of the few corporations of its kind that has made it into the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. The company has several agreements with hospitals and clinics that it respects through the continuous efforts of its 43.000 staff team. Customer feedback is extremely important, especially since the company influences testing for cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and neurological disorders. Although it is one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies”, according to Fortune Magazine, there is always room for improvement.
What You’ll Need
The www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com is the survey developed by Quest Diagnostics to improve its services. If you have recently come in contact with Quest and want to leave a suggestion, then this is the place to visit. To complete the survey you will require:
- 10 minutes of your time to go through the basic questions
- Internet connection
- A computer, smart-phone or tablet device
How to Take Part in the Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey?
- To begin the Quest Diagnostics Feedback survey you have to visit www.QuestDiagnosticsFeedback.com. On the first page, you will find some info about the survey. They will ask you if you made a visit to the Physician’s office or the Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center. Also, based on this, the questions in the survey will change depending on your preliminary answer.
- At the bottom of the page, you will also see the completion status of the survey. Then, the first questions are about the location where you were and the date that you visited a specific facility.
- Next, they will ask you about the time it took for you to get taken to the drawing-room, how often you visit the Quest Diagnostics centers, how likely you are to recommend the service to a friend, etc.
- At some point, you will have to fill in your personal opinion. So, this is the place to leave suggestions or appreciation comments.
- At the end of the survey, they will ask you about your age, whether or not you are part of any association and your gender.
- By hitting the “next” button again you will complete the survey process. Also, there are no coupons or bonuses handed out to those who complete the survey, only the thought that they are helping Quest Diagnostics improve.
Quest Diagnostics Survey Usability Score
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars – the Quest Diagnostics Feedback survey form works very well on computers and laptops. Also, the load time is excellent and it takes less than 10 minutes to go through the entire process.
- Smartphone experience: 3.5/5 stars – although the Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey form is responsive to smartphones and tablets, we felt that it can be quite time-consuming to complete it, especially when you want to leave a longer commentary.
- Tablet experience: 4/5 stars – We had no troubles completing the Quest Diagnostics survey on a tablet device. Also, the survey fits nicely on the screen and it loads quickly.
Useful Information about the Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey
The Quest Diagnostics Feedback Survey can be filled out in English or Spanish. Simply choose your preferred language at the top-right side of the screen.
Official site: www.questdiagnostics.com
Survey link: www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com
Time required to complete the survey: 5 and 10 minutes.
Incentive: Improving the company’s services
How to Contact Quest Diagnostics?
The official Quest Diagnostics website contains useful information about products for patients, physicians, hospitals, companies, and organizations. For example, the corporation has a downloadable mobile app called MyQuest which can be used to stay on top of health information. If you have any questions related to the company’s policies you can also contact the company. So, there are several ways to contact Quest Diagnostics Customer Service. Here are some of them:
- Contact you can choose your preferred method of contact. From Patient Service Center Feedback you can access the survey or share your feedback.
- If you have problems related to your billing, you can talk to the company’s care representatives through live chat, email, or phone call. Also, you can find a complete list of phone numbers.
- MyQuest Diagnostics Customer Service phone number: If you want to reach out to the company in regards to their mobile app, you can do so by phone at (877) 291-7521.
- Contact Form. Any inquiries, feedback, suggestions, observations, or assessments can also be submitted through the company’s contact form on the official website. So, you will have to leave your email and name in order to receive a response.
- The corporate departments can also be contacted. For the headquarters, you can use the address 3 Giralda Farms, Madison, NJ 07940, or call 800-222-0446. Also, if you have business development inquiries you can call Nicholas Conti at 973-520-2901 or submit an email on this link. So, you can find the contact details of other Quest Diagnostics representatives on the official website.
- Before you start making phone calls you should take a look at Quest Diagnostic’s frequently asked questions. So, you will find everything there is to know about Billing and Laboratory testing here.
Current average ratings.