RaceTrac has designed a customer satisfaction survey aimed at learning more about what customers feel that works and doesn’t work about their business. They say they will use the information they learn on the survey to better improve their services. The following article walks you through the process of successfully completing the RaceTrac survey.
RaceTrac – About the Company
RaceTrac is a hybrid business of gas stations and convenience stores. First opening in 1934, the company now has hundreds of locations in the United States. Moreover, they employ over 7,000 people.
What Is the RaceTrac Survey
The purpose of the RaceTrac survey is simply for the company to gauge the opinions and experiences of their customers. So, you will see answers that are typical of a company survey. You will select answers based on why you decided to stop at a RaceTrac location and rate your experiences while there.
What You Will Need
For those looking to take the RaceTrac survey, there are a few items you need to have. First, you have to save the receipt from your last visit as it has the information you need to enter on the survey website. Secondly, you need access to the internet. A purchase appears to be necessary since you need a receipt prior to starting the survey.
How to Participate in the RaceTrac Survey
- Keep the receipt from your latest visit to a RaceTrac location and go to their survey website.
- You will select your preferred language (English or Spanish) and then enter the necessary information from your receipt. This includes the store number, the date you visited, and the amount of money you spent.
- Next you will enter your home zip code and then you will be able to begin the RaceTrac survey.
- When you start the survey, you will see a series of questions asking about your visit to the RaceTrac location. You will be asked why you stopped there and your experience and satisfaction with the service and products.
- You may need to input employee names, if possible.
- Once you have completed the RaceTrac survey, you will receive a 4-number redemption code. Write this code down on your receipt and take it with you the next time you visit a RaceTrac location. By doing this, you will receive a surprise and free offer from the store.
Useful Information about the RaceTrac Survey
In order for you to take the survey, you must be 18-years-old or older. Once you finish the survey, you will receive a code to use on your next visit for a surprise and free item.
RaceTrac is a chain of gasoline service stations with convenience stores located inside. As such, they are open 24 hours.
RaceTrac’s headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia. RaceTrac stores can be found in five states: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. The RaceWay branded stores in total are located in 12 southeastern states with over 600 stores currently open. You can check out their store locator on their webpage to find a location closest to you.
How to Contact RaceTrac
A fast way to get into contact with RaceTrac is by filling out the contact form from their website. You can also call them toll-free at 1-888-636-5589. There are two mailing addresses as well. For their store support, write to 3225 Cumberland Blvd, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30339. Their real estate department can be reached at RaceTrac Real Estate Dept, PO Box 105035, Atlanta, GA 30348.
Current average ratings.