Welcome to the Customer Survey Report guide to completing the Taco Cabana Survey, also known as the Cabana Cares guest satisfaction survey.
You can complete the survey if you visited a Taco Cabana restaurant in the last 2 days. The company also offers a symbolic incentive for those who fill out the survey. Read on to find out what makes you eligible for participation and how to properly fill out the Taco Cabana Cares Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Taco Cabana – About Company
Taco Cabana is a fast-casual chain of restaurants that is specialized in Mexican cuisine. The company was founded in 1978 and permanently improved its products, services, and locations ever since. They currently are a subsidiary of Fiesta Restaurant Group.
What is the Taco Cabana Survey?
In short, the Taco Cabana survey is a questionnaire, or “quiz”, that helps the company improve its products and services. The questionnaire takes about 3-4 minutes to complete. It covers aspects like food quality, staff attitude, or the restaurant’s atmosphere and cleanliness.
What You Will Need
Apart from a computer, laptop, or mobile device with an internet connection, you will need a Taco Cabana receipt that is no older than 2 days. However, if you do not have a receipt or your receipt is older, you can still get your message through. Just access the official Taco Cabana website, go to their Contact page, and choose the Recent Visit option. You can find a link to it on the bottom right corner of the screen.
How to Participate in the Taco Cabana Survey?
Here are the steps to correctly filling out the Taco Cabana guest satisfaction survey and qualify for the reward:
- First, you need to enter the official Taco Cabana survey website at www.tcfeedback.com or www.cabanacares.com. If you are a Spanish native speaker, click on Español.
- Then, enter the coupon code and the pass code. The first one is 16 digits long, the second one is a 5-digit code. You can find both of them at the bottom of your receipt. Now, you can click Start to enter the actual survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the experience in the Taco Cabana location that offered you this survey invitation. Then, click Next.
- Choose the reason why you visited this location: Dine in, or carry out. Then, click Next.
- Rate your satisfaction with individual criteria that influenced your overall satisfaction rating. This includes the accuracy of your order, staff friendliness and attitude, food temperature, and the atmosphere in the location you visited. The next pages treat specific aspects like ease of ordering, food taste and quality, cleanliness, menu diversity, portion sizing, the availability of napkins, sauces, or utensils, and service speed or the price/quality ratio.
- Answer if you experienced any issues during your visit. If you did, provide further details on this matter. Then, click Next.
- Rate how likely you are to return or recommend the Taco Cabana restaurant you visited in the next 30 days. Then, click Next.
- Type in the reason(s) why you were satisfied or dissatisfied with your experience. the company encourages you to be as specific as possible, but this is completely up to you. You can also leave this box blank. Now, you can click Next.
- Choose your primary item of your order. You can only choose one item between enchiladas, bowls, fajitas, burritos, quesadillas, tacos, salads, nachos, or flautas. However, if you did not order any of these, click on the last option, Other.
- Select how you chose to receive your order. Your options are plate, combo, or a la carte. Then, answer how many times you visited the restaurant in question in the last 30 days. If this was your only visit, click on Once. If not, choose one of the other options and click Next.
- Finally, choose if you want to receive updates from Taco Cabana through e-mail. If you click on Yes, provide your contact information and click Next. Now you can write down the validation code on your receipt. You should fill it in on the designated line, as shown in the example below.
Useful information about the Taco Cabana Survey
Taco Cabana Official Websites: www.tacocabana.com.
The reward for filling in the Taco Cabana guest satisfaction survey is a $1 discount on your next purchase. However, this does not apply to alcoholic beverages. It is also incompatible with other personal or store-wide discounts.
Taco Cabana Hours
Most Taco Cabana locations in large cities are open 24/7. However, some restaurants might have more restrictive schedules. Almost all have drive-through services.
Taco Cabana Locations
Its headquarters are located in San Antonio. However, there are over 150 locations in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Most are located in or around San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, and Dallas.
To find out the exact location and hours of your closest Taco Cabana restaurant, please refer to their official website’s store locator feature.
How to Contact Taco Cabana
Taco Cabana customer service phone number: 1-800-580-8668 for online orders, 800.580.8668 for general customer support.
Current average ratings.