Let us first talk about the background of the Converse shoe company before we tackle the converse survey consumer feedback. It was founded by Marquis Mills Converse in 1908 in Malden, Massachusetts. Although the converse is originally called his new company the Converse Rubber Shoe Company, it has an initial capital investment of $250,000.
While the first several years were quite profitable for the new company, it was when the company decided to start making basketball shoes in 1917 that made Converse the cultural icon that it is to this day.
Moreover, in 1921, Chuck Taylor, the Hall of Fame alum, lent his signature and name to the sneakers manufactured by Converse and this is what made the shoes produced by the company the most well-respected basketball shoes at the time. In addition, to know about the Converse survey read more below.
By the early ‘70s, Converse diversified its products and started offering a lot of new merchandise from hockey pucks and also teeth guards to sports shoes and industrial boots.
Thus, the sales were split into three individual divisions: Industrial, Footwear, and Sporting Goods.
Therefore, the converse is in great shape these days and the company has recently started to collaborate with different brands and names and launched a Simpsons-themed collection and a Black Sabbath x Nike one.
We can only expect grand things to come out of the once small rubber shoes company.
Now, Converse offers you the possibility to answer a few questions and improve the customer experience in its stores by accessing an online survey at www.myconversevisit.com.
What You’ll Need
- An internet connection.
- Knowledge of English, Spanish, or Japanese to complete the survey.
- A tablet, smartphone, desktop, or laptop computer.
- As well as a recent receipt from a Converse store contains the information required for the survey.
- Around 20 minutes of your time to complete the online Converse Consumer Feedback Survey.
How to Take Part in the Converse Consumer Feedback Survey
To start the survey, you will have to visit the website www.myconversevisit.com.
- Select your language by clicking one of the three buttons: English, Español, or Japanese.
- You will have to enter the time, date, purchase amount, store number, and transaction number from your receipt. Each of these items is numbered and the corresponding numbers are shown on a sample receipt image on the website. After you complete the entire information you need to click on the Next button.
- Answer all the questions about your most recent Converse store visit. You will have to answer questions about your satisfaction levels with your visit, why you visited the store, if all the items were available in-store, and whether you found everything you were searching for.
- You will also have to answer if you received/needed assistance while visiting the store. If your answer is no, skip this step. If your answer is yes, answer the questions regarding the assistance. For example, whether the staff provided good service or not and if they asked questions about your visit and needs.
- You will then need to talk about the process of checkout and how long you had to wait in line to get help.
- Moreover, you will also receive questions about the cashier if they mentioned the Converse survey or not, if they thanked you for shopping at the store and if you encountered any problems with your visit.
- You will talk about regular and sale items. Most of these questions will also focus on whether there were any sale signs in the store and if you were able to tell the difference between regular items and the items on sale.
- Then, you will get some classification questions and if you signed up to receive e-mails from Converse or not.
- After you complete the survey you will get a gift card. You will be able to redeem the gift card on your next visit to a Converse store.
Converse Survey Consumer Feedback Usability
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars
- Smartphone experience: 4/5 stars
- Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about the Converse Survey Consumer Feedback
- Official site: www.converse.com
- Survey site: www.myconversevisit.com
- Incentive: You will receive a gift card at the end of the survey and you will get the chance to improve the overall customer experience across all Converse stores.
How to Contact Converse
The official Converse website contains a lot of information about the company’s products as well as an online store.
You can use a contact form on the website to ask questions regarding their services and products. There are also some other ways in which you can contact the staff. Here are some of those ways:
1. Contact Form: You can use the contact form on the official website to get in touch with the company. Use this address to do so: https://converse.custhelp.com/app/ask.
2. Post Mail: If you wish to contact Converse via mail you can send them a letter to this address:
1 High St. #6 North Andover, MA 01845
3. Phone Number: If you want to speak to someone in person you can use the following number to do so: 1-888-792-3307. The number for the Converse headquarters is 1-978-983-3300.
Converse Hours of Operation: There are several Converse stores in different regions including New York, Boston, and San Francisco, and most have different hours of operation.
Visit our website to see more articles like this.