Sam’s Club is one of the biggest and well-known retailers in the United States, offering excellent products and services to millions of members at great discounts. Wonder how you can profit from Sam’s discount offers and benefits every time you purchase in one of their stores?
All you need to do is become a member, apply for a Sam’s Club credit card and start enjoying exclusive offers and savings on their quality services and goods. Find out more about Sam’s Club credit card account application, benefits and deals in our post. We will provide essential information on how to register, how to make online payments and how to check and use your Sam’s club credit card balance wisely.
What is the Sam’s Club Credit Card?
Sam’s Club Credit Cards are a great opportunity to earn rewards and make savings as a member of this large American retailer. As you are about to find out, there are a great number of benefits and several types of Sam’s Club credits you can apply for. Get informed and choose the one that suits you best.
Where Can You Use Your Sam’s Club Credit Card?
The good thing about your Sam’s Club Credit Card is that you can use it in a variety of places: in Sam’s Club and Walmart stores and gas stations, plus other stores which accept this type of credit cards.
What are the Benefits of Getting a Sam’s Club Card?
There are many benefits of applying for a Sam’s Club Credit Card from saving money every time you shop to being informed on extra saving deals and discounts.
Owning a Sam’s Club MasterCard brings you even more benefits, including the following:
- Earn cash back rewards on purchases made with your Sam’s Club MasterCard.
- You can earn a maximum of $5,000 in Cash Back rewards in a calendar year.
- 5% cash back on fuel at Sam’s Club and gas stations.
- 3% cash back at restaurants and travel purchases.
- 1% cash back on other eligible purchases.
How to Create a Sam’s Club Credit Card Account
In order to apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Card and profit from all the benefits they offer, you need to become a Sam’s Club member first and create an account.
Basically, here is what you need to do step by step:
- Visit the Sam’s Club Credit Card membership registration page.
- Fill out the fields for personal and account information, and update your profile.
- Click on Register to verify your membership account.
- Create a password and finish registering by following the indications provided on the screen.
Also, there are several types of Sam’s Club Credit accounts to check before registering an account which best meets your needs as a shopper. These are:
- Consumer Credit (PLCC): accounts which begin with 7714.
- Consumer MasterCard: accounts which begin with 5213.
- Business Credit (BRC): accounts which begin with 7715.
- Business MasterCard: accounts which begin with 5560.
- Direct Credit: accounts which begin with 040.
For instance, the benefits of a Consumer Credit, as mentioned on Sam’s Club official website are:
- Paying your bills online.
- Requesting a credit line increase.
- Updating personal and account information.
- Check transactions and activity.
- Receive information on special offers and savings.
- Be provided with financial assistance.
- No annual fee.
- Zero fraud liability.
- Add an authorized buyer.
- Pay at Sam’s Club and Walmart stores nationwide.
Take note that there are extra benefits of Sam’s Club business credit including:
- Itemized monthly billing statements.
- Add up to 8 authorized buyers for Sam’s Business members and up to 16 authorized buyers for Plus Members who own and operate a business.
- Earn cash back with Sam’s Club Discover/ MasterCard.
- Accepted payments in other locations as well.
How to Register Your Sam’s Club Credit Card
Registering a card is fast and easy once you have become a member and decided on what Sam’s Club Credit Card best fits your requirements. Here’s what to do:
- Visit Sam’s Club Credit Card registration page and follow four steps starting with entering your account number.
- Make sure you have your card handy as you will be asked to provide information found on it.
How to Check Your Sam’s Credit Card Balance
In order to see how much you can spend on your favorite Sam’s Club products, sing in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card account and follow these easy steps:
- Go to My Account
- Click on My Cards & Credit on the right-side of the page.
- Click on Check Shopping Card Balance.
- Enter the 16 digit number located on the back of your card.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN code.
- Click on the Continue button and see your card balance.
How to Make a Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment Online
Making payments online with your Sam’s Club Credit Card is also quick and simple. All you need to do is sign up to your SamsClub.com account by entering your email and password and choose the payment method you wish. From My Account Page, click on My Membership and then on My Payments Settings.
Other payment methods accepted by Sam’s Club such as:
- Pay in store at the Sam’s Club Member Service desk or at Walmart stores. Your in-club payments are posted to your account the same day, but might take a longer time to be processed.
- Pay over the phone by calling the number located at the back of your card card.
Useful Information & Links
For additional information about Sam’s Club Credit Card, extra benefits and latest savings, please visit Sam’s Club Credit card website.
You can also sign up for email updates on price savings, discount offers, new items, events and more.
If you want to access faster your Sam’s Club Credit Card account, go directly to Sam’s Club Credit Card Services page.
If you wish to contact Sam’s Club, you can reach out to them by phone, mail or email.
- Sam’s Club Phone Number: 88-746-7726
Assistance by phone is available Monday to Saturday, between 7 am and 11 pm and on Sunday, 10 am to 8 pm.
- Sam’s Club Mailing Address:
Sam’s Club Member Service
2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive
Bentonville, AR 72716-0745
- Sam’s Club Contact Form
If you want to speak your mind about Sam’s Club services and products, you now have the chance to send them your feedback by completing an online questionnaire. Find out more about how to participate in Sam’s Club customer satisfaction survey in our post and don’t miss the opportunity to win one of the 5 $1000 prizes for Sam’s Club merchandise.
This concludes our information on Sam’s Club Credit card deals. We hope these details will help you profit more of the benefits of using such a card. If you have any questions or thoughts to share about the registration process, please do not hesitate to leave a message in the comment box below.