Old Navy is one of the most widespread clothing & accessories retailer in the United States. The company currently operates over 1020 stores under the Gap Inc. banner. The corporation’s headquarters can be found in San Francisco. In addition to this, some of the company’s flagship stores can be found in places like Seattle, Chicago, the Mall of America etc.
Old Navy started out as Gap’s idea to offer a less expensive version of its products. In 1994 the division was named Old Navy. It was for the first time that the brand was separated from its parent’s image. After 10 years of operation, Old Navy began a rebranding phase in order to gain a “high fashion feel”. The second rebranding phase started in 2011, when the company decided to focus on a more family-oriented environment, through Project One.
To this day Old Navy remains one of the better fashion retailers in the United States. If you are a customer for this brand you are probably already familiar with the type of customer service offered. The company is very serious about how it treats its customers and it appreciates any type of feedback. For this purpose it has created several survey portals such as www.survey4on.com or www.survey4oldnavyca.com. Most of these websites redirect to the main survey website, where customers can offer their input and comments regarding the company’s services.
What You will Need:
- A laptop/PC, tablet or smart-phone with decent internet connection
- A valid receipt from your Old Navy store
- Approximately 10 minutes to complete the process
How to take part in the Old Navy Survey:
- Head over to survey4on.com and choose your preferred language. You can select English, French or Spanish.
- Click on Next to begin the survey.
- The first few questions are designed to tell the company a little bit about you. This will make it easier for Old Navy to determine if your complaint or suggestion has been voiced before by customers of similar profiles.
- Next, you will be asked to fill in details about your receipt. Fields such as ‘Country’, ‘State/Province of Store you shopped’ and ‘Store’ will appear.
- For the next step you will be asked to type in your transaction and register information, as well as the date and time of purchase. Make sure you have the receipt around to make the process smoother. If the receipt information is not correct you won’t be able to complete the rest of the survey.
The process may seem a bit tedious but it ensures that feedback is truly genuine. Old Navy cares about the opinions of its customers and it will surely take steps in improving your experience with its stores.
- Once you have completed the receipt verification process you will be asked to respond to several questions and statements related to your experience with the company. Most of the questions are formulated as ratings from 1 to 10 that describe your experience with the company.
- As an incentive for completing the survey, Old Navy is offering a 10% discount for your next purchase.
Old Navy Customer Survey Usability Score:
We completed the company’s survey from a laptop, a tablet and a smart-phone. Here are our ratings for each of them. These ratings take into account the length of the process, information required and overall performance of the website:
- Laptop/PC experience: 4/5 stars – the website loads quickly but the survey requires approximately 10 minutes to complete, and you will be asked to submit your receipt.
- Smartphone experience: 1/5 stars – Old Navy doesn’t offer a dedicated page for smart-phones. Nevertheless, it is still possible to complete the customer satisfaction report without it. Obviously, it will take more than 10 minutes to complete.
- Tablet experience: 2/5 stars – As you probably expect, there is also no mobile tablet page available. The good news is that the website works smoothly from this mobile device. It will still take a while or you to type in all the information.
Useful Information about Old Navy’s Survey:
Survey website: www.survey4on.com
Incentive: 10% discount code on your next purchase
Alternative survey websites: www.survey4oldnavyca.com
Official Old Navy Website: www.oldnavy.com
Social links: Facebook and Twitter
How to Contact Old Navy
The neutral clothing & accessories line has provided with various contact methods. If you have completed the Old Navy customer survey but still have something that you would like to add here are a few contact methods that might appeal to you:
- Old Navy Contact Number: the company offers several contact numbers. All of them are free of charge. You can voice your complaints, comments and inquiries here:
Old Navy Credit Card: 1-877-222-6868
International Customer Service: 1-614-744-3908
Old Navy Visa: 1-866-450-5294
Customer Service: 1-800-653-6289
Customer Service TTY: 1-800-449-4253
- Old Navy Mailing Address: If you like doing things the old-fashion way you can also send a letter to the company at one of the following addresses. The first addresses should be used for online purchases, while the second one is dedicated to store purchases:
Old Navy Online 200 Old Navy Ln. Grove City, OH 43123-8605 – for online purchases
Old Navy Customer Relations 200 Old Navy Ln. Grove City, OH 43123-8605 – for store purchases
Please keep in mind that neither of these addresses should be used for returning merchandise.
- Email Old Navy Contact Information: There is also the option of sending your assessment, observations or reviews through emails at email@example.com. Make sure you state the purpose of your email in the subject. This will make it easier for operators to redirect your message to the right department. All mails are read by customer care representatives and responses are sent in a timely manner.
- Hotline experience: Old Navy offers great customer service. All you have to do to get in contact with a representative is to press the 0 button as soon as the automated message starts. You will be placed on hold until an agent is available. If you are interested in coupon codes and offers, you can find out all about them with the help of the agent. Don’t forget to show your appreciation if you were satisfied with customer service!
Old Navy Hours of Operation
Some stores operate on different hours, but most locations have the following schedule:
Monday – Saturday: 10.00 AM – 9.30 PM
Sunday: 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM