The Tires Plus survey aims to gauge customer satisfaction for future improvements of the business. Tires Plus is a company with tradition, established in 1976. Since then, Tires Plus redefined the car-service industry. Today, it counts over 500 stores spanning 23 states and 5,000 employees.
Tires Plus Total Car Care is the reference point for customers looking to buy tires, repair their vehicle or conduct regular maintenance service. Tires Plus Total Car Care holds a well-varied choice of tires that meet customers’ requirements and needs.
Tires Plus locations across the United States guarantee twice the price difference between their tires and other tires advertised locally if they prove less expensive. In addition to helping clients choose the right tires for their vehicles, Tires Plus employees are well-trained professionals who can repair an engine, the heating or cooling system of care, change the batteries, fix the alignment and many more. Quality services drive the Tires Plus business.
What is the Tires Plus Survey?
The Tires Plus Survey aims to find out more about customers’ experiences with the Tires Plus services or in the Tires Plus locations. The Tires Plus Customer Experience Survey. Participating in the survey brings customers the opportunity to benefit from the Tires Plus customer experience survey rewards.
What You Will Need
To participate in the Tires Plus survey, Tires Plus Total Car Care customers must:
- Have a working internet connection with any of the following devices: a laptop, a smartphone, a tablet or a personal computer.
- Have an invoice from any Tires Plus Total Car Care location.
- Make sure that the 12-digit-code on the Tires Plus invoice is visible.
- Reserve approximately 10 minutes to answer the Tires Plus client survey questions.
How to Participate in the Tires Plus Survey?
Those who wish to participate in the Tires Plus Survey must meet the Tires Plus client experience survey requirements. In order to participate in the Tires Plus client experience survey, Tires Plus customers may use the following link: survey.medallia.com/?TiresPlus&brand=3. Accessing this link will open the following page:
- Tires Plus customers should choose the prefered language of the Tires Plus Survey.
- In the empty box (as shown in the Tires Plus client survey screenshot), customers should enter the 12-digit code on the Tires Plus invoice. The code is inscribed in the bottom right side of the invoice.
- Click on Begin Survey and input the Tires Plus client survey answers.
Tires Plus Survey Usability Score
Tires Plus Customer Experience Survey Usability Score on PC, Laptop: 5/5
Tires Plus Customer Experience Survey Usability Score on Smartphone: 4/5
Tires Plus Customer Experience Survey Usability Score on Tablet: 5/5
Useful Information about the Tires Plus Survey
The Tires Plus survey is also offering customers the possibility to win a $500 Tires Plus coupon for free services. The Tires Plus client survey sweepstakes winners are announced monthly. This implies completing the Tires Plus Survey. Going through all the questions doesn’t take more than 10 minutes. The Tires Plus Total Car Care $500 free services may be used at any Tires Plus location across the United States.
- The official website of Tires Plus is found at the following link: www.tiresplus.com. Tires Plus aims to get customers on the road and help them stay on the road. In addition to the services offered at all Tires Plus Total Car Care locations, customers can access the website to find Tires Plus coupons or find out more about the Tires Plus credit card. In addition, customers can schedule an appointment or find the closest Tires Plus location.
How to Contact Tires Plus Total Car Care
Tires Plus may be contacted at the following link: www.tiresplus.com/contact_us/getcontact.htm.
Tires Plus locations and their specific working hours are found on the official website. Inserting a zip code or city will retrieve all the locations in the area.
In addition, use these channels to contact Tires Plus:
Current average ratings.