TK Maxx was founded in 1994, operating in the UK and Ireland and today can also be found in Germany and Poland. The concept behind TK Maxx is simple, to provide great value and styles in brand-name and designer family apparel including women’s footwear, lingerie, and accessories, home fashions and other merchandise such as luggage and toys. With an estimated 330+ locations which are approximately 32,000 sq feet.
What is TK Maxx Cares?
TK Maxx is a company who listens to it’s customers thoughts and opinions allowing them to continually improve the products and services on offer. The TK Maxx Cares survey was designed for exactly this. If you have recently visited a TK Maxx store and would like to express your feedback then this is a great way to do so.
For taking a few minutes to complete the survey, you can enter the prize draw for 10 chances to win £1,000 daily.
Before you begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet and an invitation in form of purchase receipt or invitation card.
- Visit the official TK Maxx survey at www.tkmaxxcares.com
- Select your invitation type (Invitation Card or Receipt)
- Enter the entry code and click Enter
- Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the draw for 10 chances to win £1,000 daily!
Current average ratings.