Founded in 1984, Gamestop is the World’s largest game retailer operating over 6,700 stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and in the United Kingdom. At Gamestop you can find the latest video games, consoles, accessories and more at great prices.
Aside from regular operations, Gamestop operates other stores including EB Games, Babbage’s, Software ETC, Micromania, MovieStop, Planet X and FuncoLand. You can find them online at Gamestop.com or use the online store locator to find a Gamestop near you.
What is the Tell Gamestop Survey?
Tell Gamestop is an online survey collecting customer feedback regarding the products and services offered – Gamestop ensure customer feedback is a top priority so your answers will be listened to and used to help improve customer experience throughout it’s many stores. The Tell GameStop survey can be completed within just a few minutes and you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win numerous gifts including GameStop gift cards.
What do you need to participate?
- A PC or mobile device with Internet
- A valid Gamestop receipt with a feedback number
Getting started with the Tell GameStop Survey
- Visit the www.tellgamestop.com survey website
- Enter the Feedback number on your receipt and submit
- Enter your state / city where you are from, and the shop number on your receipt
- Answer all required questions
- On completion, enter your personal information to be entered into the sweepstakes.
If you’re a hardcore gamer or software and a visitor to Gamestop stores then why not tell them what you think about their stores and products on offer for a chance to win various gifts including a Gamestop gift card.
Current average ratings.