New York & Company, Inc., is a wear-to-work retailer for women that designs and manufactures apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1918 by Samuel A. Lerner and Harold Lane in New York City; back then it was called Lerner Shops. In 1992, the company changed its name to Lerner New York and in 1995 to the present New York & Company.
New York & Company cares about their relation to their customers, which is why they have put together a customer feedback survey, giving their customers a chance to enter and win coupons. To win a coupon all you need to do is go online at tellus.nyandcompany.com and using your receipt from one of the stores, you will be able to complete a survey. Once done, you will be emailed the coupon.
Isn’t it nice to know that a company cares about its customers’ feedback? That’s the reason that they’re doing the feedback survey. By getting feedback from its customers, New York & Company wants to improve your shopping experience, and they’re not expecting something for nothing. If you complete the survey, they will reward you with a coupon.
What You’ll Need
As mentioned, in order to be able receive a discount coupon, you will need to access tellus.nyandcompany.com and follow the directions given there. New York & Company values the opinion of their customers, so be as honest as possible with your review and when giving your answers and assessment. With this is mind, here is what you need to complete the New York & Company Customer Feedback Survey:
- A working Internet connection
- Knowledge of English, because the survey is available only in English
- A laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet device
- Approximately 15 minutes of your time to read all the questions and answer them
- The company does not mention any age or citizenship limits, but common sense dictates that the survey is for citizens of countries that have New York & Company stores.
How to Take Part in the New York & Company Customer Feedback Survey
- To begin taking the survey you need to visit tellus.nyandcompany.com. If you have a quick internet connection, the page will load almost immediately. Don’t worry if it takes a little longer.
- After the website loads, you will be welcomed at the official New York & Company Customer Feedback Survey and you will be asked to complete a quick survey that will give you a coupon that you can use in New York & Company stores.
- In order to be able to complete the survey, you will need a valid email address and the receipt from your New York & Company purchase from the last 14 working days.
- The first step in the survey process is the verification one, so that it is established you are not a spam robot, but a real person. To verify this, you will need to type the word or words that appear below and then click continue to the survey in order to proceed.
- Once you do this, you will need to fill in the email field twice; then you need to write down the transaction code and register number, followed by date of purchase and the name of the store where you completed your purchase.
- Following this step, the actual survey will commence. The first question is how satisfied are you, as a client, with various things that you experienced in the New York & Company store, from associates to the cleanliness of the store. All these questions can be answered through a simple observation of the store.
- You are then asked about the frequency with which you shop at New York & Company and various other retail locations, such as GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Loft, Victoria’s Secret, Anne Tyler, Macy’s, Kohl’s, J. Crew and Express 21, among others. You will also be required to fill in your age, income level and profession.
- Make sure you check all the fields, because otherwise you will not be able to advance through the survey.
- Once you are done answering all the questions, you will be thanked for completing the survey and told that in the next 24 hours you will receive an email “Thank You from New York & Company”. In that email you will find one of the following free offers: $10 off a purchase of $50 or more OR $25 off a purchase of $100 or more! Both of the offers are valid online or in New York & Company stores.
New York & Company Customer Feedback Survey Usability Score
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars
- Smartphone experience: 4.5/5 stars
- Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about the New York & Company Customer Feedback Survey
Official site: http://www.nyandcompany.com/
Survey site: http://tellus.nyandcompany.com/
Incentive: You get the chance to improve the shopping experience for other shoppers, as well as giving feedback about the company’s service that will improve your own future shopping experience. Once you have completed the survey, you will be emailed one of two offers for coupons. You will either be given a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more or $25 off a purchase of $100 or more. The offers are valid both online and in Ney York & Company stores for purchases made with cash or credit card.
How to Contact New York & Company
If you have any more comments or inquiries that cannot be resolved through the www.nyandcompany.com webpage, then we recommend you contact the company directly through any of its other channels. Here’s a look at some of the quickest methods of contacting New York & Company:
- How to contact your local New York & Company: the fastest way to find contact details for various locations is by visiting the store locator page. To do that, you will need to click here.
- Post mail: If you wish to contact New York & Company via post mail, you can send your letter at the following mailing address: New York & Company, 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 Attn: Customer Service
- New York & Company Customer Support Phone Number: If you’d rather talk to a customer care representative, you can do that by calling the following phone number: 1.800.324.1952
- Self-Service Customer Support: New York & Company can also be contacted through a special self-service customer support at www.nyandccustomerservice.com. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New York & Company Customer Support Hours of Operation: The New York & Company inquiry hours of operation are: Monday to Friday 7am to midnight EST, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm EST.
New York & Company: Facebook
New York & Company: Twitter
New York & Company: Pinterest
New York & Company: Instagram
New York & Company: YouTube
For more details or information about the evaluation and appreciation process, you are I invited to drop us a line in the comment section below. We’ll give you a response as soon as possible.
We’ve provided you a step-by-step process of what you need to do to be involved in completing the survey. If there are still any issues that you might encounter, then you’ve got the opportunity to call them and find out everything you need to know. New York & Company are on standby to answer any of the questions that you might have about completing the survey.
We hope that we’ve been able to assist as much as possible, but if you feel that there’s anything that you feel uncertain about, you can always let us know your concerns and we’d be happy to help.
This concludes our New York & Company Customer Feedback Survey information.
Current average ratings.