The Polo Factory Survey is one way to let the Ralph Lauren company know your opinion about their Polo line. If you recently visited a Ralph Lauren Polo shop and you still have the receipt, you can participate in the survey and earn a Ralph Lauren gift card.
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory – About Company
Headquartered in New York City, Ralph Lauren Corporation was founded in 1967 with the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory by the American designer whose name it carries and originally had a Polo men’s ties line. Starting with 1981 the company quickly became an international success, offering clothing items and accessories for men and women in the US and Europe. The company operates more than 630 locations all over the globe.
What is the Polo Factory Survey?
The Polo Ralph Lauren Factory survey is a short opinion poll the company carries in order to measure the customers’ satisfaction with their products and services. The survey addresses issues like the general environment inside a store, the way products are displayed, their diversity and availability, or the attitude and helpfulness of the staff. Although the company offers a wide variety of products and fashion lines and the “Polo” in the official name was dropped years ago, this line is the most popular and appreciated.
What You Will Need
In order to participate in the Polo Factory Survey, you need to have the following items:
- A laptop, a PC, or a mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
- A reliable internet connection.
- A receipt from your last visit at a Polo Ralph Lauren Factory.
How to Participate in the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Survey?
In order to send your feedback to the company, you need to closely follow the steps from this section. Please take into account that you should only think about the visit in a shop from which you got the receipt. This will help the company accurately identify and resolve any potential issues with the store in question, so ignore previous experiences and be as truthful as possible while following these steps:
- Visit the Official Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Survey: prlfactorysurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language: English or Spanish. Click “Next”.
- Enter the purchase identification data from your receipt: you can follow the indications from the right side of the screen.
- The date of your purchase: it can be found on the upper part of your receipt, after the store number.
- The store number: it is located on the first row after the heading and is usually 3 digits long.
- The transaction number: the 6-digit code on the second row of your receipt, after the letters “Tm” and a “#”.
- Re-enter the transaction number.
- The register number: on the second row, a one or two-digit number depending on the size of the store and the number of registers. It can be found right after the characters “REG #”.
- Select your age: from the drop-down list, select the range you fit in based on your age.
- Complete the CAPTCHA: in order to eliminate automatic completions which could compromise the accuracy of the Polo Factory Survey, a verification is required. Type in the characters displayed in the box on the lower part of the screen. Click “Submit”.
- Rate your experience in the Polo Factory Store: refer to your visit from which you got the receipt and answer the questions regarding the overall environment in the store, the way the layout allowed you to move freely or not, how the products were displayed, etc. Click “Next”.
- Fill in your personal information: select your gender and your gross annual household income. If you feel these questions are too personal or irrelevant, you can also choose not to answer by selecting the “Prefer not to answer” option.
- Type in any other observations: if the survey questions did not cover a certain aspect you want to share with the company, you can use the box on the last page of the survey to send them a message.
Useful information about the Polo Factory Guest Satisfaction Survey
Ralph Lauren Official Website: www.ralphlauren.com
Link to the Polo Ralph Lauren section:www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1766205
Polo Factory Customer Satisfaction Survey Website: www.prlfactorysurvey.com
The reward for completing the Polo Factory Client Satisfaction Survey is a printable Polo Ralph Lauren Factory coupon that saves you $10 for every $50 you spend in a single transaction. It can only be used once, but a person can complete the survey again with a different receipt in order to obtain another Ralph Lauren survey coupon.
Polo Factory Hours
Every Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store is open all week long, but the hours widely differ from a factory store to another and from one day to another. For exact information on the timetables of each location, please refer to their official website.
Polo Factory Locations
With 171 factory stores and over 630 worldwide locations, the best way to find the Polo Ralph Lauren address near you is to check the official Ralph Lauren website and use its “Store Locator” feature.
How to Contact Polo Ralph Lauren Factory
If you feel like the Polo Factory survey did not cover matters that are important to you, you can use the “Contact” page on the official website to get in touch with the company. You can also use the following information if you want to ask questions, solve problems, or find out the Polo Factory return policy.
Ralph Lauren contact number: 888-475-7674.
Ralph Lauren email address: CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.com.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- polo ralph lauren annual report
- prl factory survey ralph lauren
- PRLFactorySurvey com
- www PRLFac6torySurvey com