The TruGreen-Survey is a client-directed approach to identify their strong and weak features. This helps TruGreen improve their services to their clients’ benefit. If you are a client of TruGreen, take the TruGreen survey and tell the company how to enhance their activity. These surveys are taken into account when implementing changes to optimize services and extend their covered area.
TruGreen – About Company
TruGreen is a nationwide chain of landscaping centers in the U.S. It specializes in lawn care, tree care, and shrub fertilization. Their locations offer science-based solutions to gardening and landscaping and are the highest-ranked business in their specialty. They design and model unique gardening projects for their clients in the U.S. and Canada.
TruGreen employees use registered non-GMO products without allergens, carcinogens, or groundwater damaging substances. The company uses resources efficiently to reduce fuel consumption and offer environmentally-friendly means of gardening.
Their lawn plans include:
- Certified experts as consultants.
- A healthy lawn guarantee.
- Bio-friendly weed control.
The following specialized services can also be included:
- Aeration of the soil.
- pH balance with lime soil.
The company also offers pest control and prevention services, and soil amendment solutions. Trees and decorative garden plants, as well as care products and services for them, are available through TruGreen. They also offer sprinkler systems with installation, maintenance, and repair services. The company stated its commitment to environmental policies and a community-oriented vision.
What is the TruGreen-Survey?
The TruGreen Survey is a short questionnaire about the quality of their services. It revolves around client satisfaction with their services’ range and standards. For the survey to meet its purpose, clients have to be honest and think about their overall experience as a partner of TruGreen. It evaluates the quality of their products and solutions by asking questions about services, employees, and maintenance products.
What You Will Need
In order to participate in the TruGreen Survey, you need to have access to:
- A Computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A TruGreen invoice or statement.
How to Participate in the TruGreen-Survey?
To correctly fill out the TruGreen survey, there are a few steps you need to follow:
- Go to the Official TruGreen Survey Page: trugreen-survey.com.
- Wait to be redirected to the TruGreen Survey app.
- Type in your Local TruGreen Branch Number: it is a 4-digit code located on the statement or invoice for TruGreen services and highlighted in the example below.
- Enter your Customer ID: 6 digits at most, located on the remittance stub or statement.
- Enter your e-m ail address.
- Answer the questions about your satisfaction with the TruGreen services. You can choose to mark your satisfaction on a scale of 0 to 10, the latter being “Extremely satisfied”.
- Type in other observations that were not covered by the survey questions.
- Complete and submit the survey.
Useful information about the TruGreen Survey
TruGreen Official Website: www.trugreen.com.
TruGreen Survey Website: www.trugreen-survey.com.
The TruGreen-Survey is a good way to tell the company about your experience with the employees and services. This will result in perfecting their plans and offering their customers ideal lawn care solutions.
TruGreen working hours are flexible to fit client’s schedules. To make an appointment, please visit the contact information at the end of this article.
TruGreen centers are present or have access to many U.S. cities. However, they are willing to drive to nearby locations. To find the nearest TruGreen location, please refer to their official website.
How to Contact TruGreen
If you want to contact TruGreen to get a quotation or find out more about their services, you can use the form on their “Contact” page. If you want to pay your TruGreen bill you can do so online, by logging into your account.
TruGreen Phone Numbers
TruGreen Customer Support: 800.458.4186.
TruGreen Sales Representatives: 800.464.0171.
Current average ratings.