Over a year ago we briefly went through the Clarks customer survey, but it was high-time that we updated the information related to it. C & J. Clark International Ltd, also known as Clarks, is one of the most successful British shoe manufacturers & retailers in the world. The company was founded in 1825 by Cyrus and James Clark. The headquarters were set in Street, Somerset, England, where they remain to this very day. One of the company’s distinctive products is the Desert Boot – an ankle height boot equipped with crepe soles, generally made out of suede leather. Other products include the Wallabee and the Desert Trek.
Clarks takes great pride in the quality of services that it offers, and this is exactly why it has created a survey report for its clients. Let’s take a look at the requirements and benefits for the Clarks customer survey report.
The process is quite simple. If you have recently made a purchase from a Clarks store, and you want to offer your feedback, you can visit www.clarkscustomersurvey.com. The idea behind the survey was to help the company improve the level of service that it offers. It will only take several minutes to complete.
Benefits of Completing Clarks Customer Survey
Customers who complete the survey will receive a 15% discount for their future purchase at Clarks, Bostonian or Clarks Bostonian outlets.
Rules of Clarks Customer Survey Reports
In order to gain access to the company’s survey you must first have a valid receipt. The discount offered at the end of the survey may only be used alone, and not in conjunction with other discounts or offers. In addition to this, the coupon may not be traded in for cash or used more than once.
You should definitely read the following tips before submitting your survey report for Clarks:
- First of all, go to www.clarkscustomersurvey.com to begin the survey. You will require internet access and a compatible browser (Mozilla, Chrome or Explorer) to gain access to the report.
- You will first need to select the state and store where you made your purchase.
- Enter the number of your Clarks receipt or ticket (it should be a 3 digit number which appears on the ticket). It will provide you with one-time access. You should take the time you need to submit your feedback correctly.
- If you use the Back and Forward buttons on your navigation bar you may be logged out of the survey or lose the data you enter. This is why you should only use the navigation buttons available on the survey page.
- Leave your honest comments and ratings then click “finish” to complete the survey.
- Print out your coupon and present it in the store within the next 30 days.
Usability Report for the Clarks Customer Survey
5/5 stars: Computer usability – it only takes several minutes to complete.
3.5/5 stars: Tablet usability - the survey was not optimized for mobile use, but considering that it only has one open question, it should not be difficult to complete.
2.5/5 stars: Smart-phone usability – the fact that the page is not optimized for mobile use is particularly annoying on smart-phones. It may take more than 10 minutes to complete the survey from a smart-phone.
The Clarks Customer Survey report may be short, but it offers a great opportunity for you to tell what exactly it is that you like/do not like at a particular store. This offers room for improvement in services, customer care etc. If you are experiencing problems with the website you should contact the company via www.clarks.com. You will find more information there.